SKIING IN A GROUP IS FUN AND CHEAPER!

You have managed to convince your group to come and ski in Les Menuires. Now all you have to do is find the right tips to pay less for your ski rental.

Back list
Carole
Works councils, snow classes, bachelor party / bachelor party, you've come to the right place!

At Ski Top, we offer additional reductions from 4 people. The second level is for 6 people. And finally, the best discount if your group consists of 10 or more people.
We are used to working with groups, particularly in the context of our close collaboration with les Menuires rental companies.

Now, how do you register your reservation?
3 solutions are available to you.

The first: you book on our online site.

You will have to collect the information of your group: desired equipment and physical characteristics (height, shoe size...).
With this information, you go to www.location-ski-menuires.fr and select your different equipment.
To validate your reservation, you will have to pay 10% of the entire reservation. The remaining 90% will be paid at the store during your stay.
To pay this 90%, everyone can pay their share. And concerning you, the 10% deposit already paid will reduce your balance.

Second solution: everyone makes their reservation.

This solution is possible on our online rental site. But since you individually won't reach the Group discount, there's a little trick.
When you are in your basket, you can "Send by email".
In "Your first name": note the name of your group (ideally, someone will have sent us an email beforehand informing you of the group formed).
In "destination email": our email info@ski-top-menuires.com
At this stage, you have not yet settled anything. But you can exit the site.
We therefore receive your reservation. We will wait to have all the reservations of the group to confirm your discount, by return email.
We are used to trusting our customers. If you reserve your rental equipment this way, we will not ask you for a deposit. You will pay directly to the store, when you are in Les Menuires.
Of course, if your group were to change between now and your arrival, you will let us know of the changes.

Third solution: the good old excel file!

You use a file, summarizing all the participants and their needs. If you wish to have quotes by "family", fill in the file by clearly identifying them.

We have prepared a ready-to-use file for you:

- XLS format (Microsoft Office Excel)
- ODS format (Open Office Calc)
- PDF format (to print)

Once this file is completed, you send it to me by email. I then prepare a quote, which I send back to you by email.
If you accept it, just like in the previous solution, I will not ask you for a deposit. You will pay when you arrive in Les Menuires.

Now it's up to you to choose the solution that suits you best.
And of course, if you have any questions, you can contact us by email or telephone, in season as well as out of season.

See you soon at Ski Top les Menuires!

Back list

Related products


Catchable fatal error: Object of class Zend_Db_Table_Rowset could not be converted to string in /var/www/locationdeski2020/application/views/scripts/index/article.phtml on line 118